EVENT TICKETS MANAGER IS AN ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION THAT ALLOWS YOU TO CREATE AN EVENT AND TICKETING WEBSITE. NOW YOU CAN EASILY SELL AND MANAGE YOUR EVENTS ON A WOOCOMMERCE STORE WITH THE HELP OF THIS EVENT TICKETS PLUGIN.
Events Tickets Manager For WooCommerce is a complete solution for merchants that want to add event-based products to their WooCommerce store. Now you don’t have to pay commissions to your third-party services to manage event registration and ticket sales. You can manage the entire process from your WooCommerce store and be your own boss.
- Create event management and ticketing websites.
- Sell event tickets without depending on external service providers
- Develop event management and ticketing websites.
- Invite the audience to your gig with the WooCommerce event tickets.
WITH EVENT TICKETS MANAGER FOR WOOCOMMERCE PLUGIN, YOU CAN:
- Add events as a WooCommerce product type on your online store.
- Manage the stock of tickets as admin.
- Show the event location to customers at the front end.
- Send the tickets as PDF to customers in an email.
- Track check-in status of attendees.
- Allow the customers to print the tickets from the Order details page for offline use.
- Widget to show upcoming, past, and present events in the form of a list or calendar.
- You can collect additional information from the user if needed at the time of checkout.
- Create event management and ticketing system with WooCommerce.
- Allow the customers to validate their check-ins using emails.
- The best part is you can fully automate your event and ticketing website.
PLUGIN MEETS YOUR REQUIREMENT, SO
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN FREE EVENT TICKETS MANAGER FOR WOOCOMMERCE PLUGIN
1) Ticket Stock Management
The Event Tickets Manager For WooCommerce uses the default stock management system to show customers the number of available tickets. The merchant can manage the stock of the tickets from the admin panel. You can also see how many event tickets are sold and track if you are running out of stock.
2) Set Location For Events With Google Map
Provide a high-level view of your offline events by showing the exact location of events to the user in the frontend. The plugin is integrated with Google Maps that lets WooCommerce store owners show the live location of the events on the store.
3) Download Tickets As PDF
The WooCommerce Event Tickets Manager allows the customer to download the tickets as PDF for offline use. When customers buy the event tickets for an event from your WooCommerce store they send an email with a pdf attachment of the ticket. The customers can also download the ticket from the My Account tab.
4) Events Calendar
The Events Ticket Manager comes with an interactive calendar widget. The widget shows your customers the names of upcoming, past, and present ongoing events in the form of a list or grid.
5) Edit Your Ticket Content With A Breeze
The plugin gives the merchants an easy-to-use editor to update the content of the tickets mailed to customers. You can very easily edit the subject and the main body of your WooCommerce event tickets. The editor also lets you use the shortcode to insert the name of your site in emails.
6) Validate Event Check-in Using Emails
The users have to use the email address on which they received the ticket. By entering the email addresses users can validate their check-in for the events they are planning to participate in.
7) WPML Multilingual Support
The plugin comes with WPML multilingual support, so as to say, the WooCommerce extension will work in your local language. You can also use the Loco Translate Plugin to translate the string in your local language.
Thus, making this plugin one of the best online ticketing solutions for eCommerce websites.
Visit Event Tickets Managers for WooCommerce Documentation and learn more about the features and working of the plugin.
WHAT PREMIUM VERSION OF EVENT TICKETS FOR WOOCOMMERCE OFFERS [COMING SOON]
- In-depth analytic reports of your events and attendees.
- Allow customers to buy multiple tickets for a single event.
- Custom branding options with multiple layout options for ticket PDFs.
- QR code inclusion on tickets.
- Bulk import of attendees for any event.
- Allow the attendee to transfer the ticket to another attendee.
- Ability to host virtual events. You can embed an online webinar link.
- APIs to match tickets so that admin can log in on mobile apps (android/iOS) and scan QR codes at physical events of attendees.
- Send custom emails/SMS to all attendees.
If our documentation doesn’t contain the solution to your problem, you can visit the MakeWebBetter Forums with your question.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of the plugin, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click Add New.
In the search field type ” Event Tickets Manager for WooCommerce” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our Event Tickets Manager for WooCommerce plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our Event Tickets Manager for WooCommerce and uploading it to your webserver via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
How do you display the interactive calendar widget?
You can search for a widget and there you will get the option of Event Ticket Manager widget simply add it. And there you will get the settings also to list view for event or calendar view you can choose it according to your need.
Can we display the event location on the tickets and product page?
Yes, the Event Tickets Manager for WooCommerce Provides the exact location of events to the user on the product page and tickets as the plugin is integrated with Google Maps.
How are the Tickets sent to the customer with the Event ticket manager plugin?
Tickets will be sent to the customer via email with a pdf attachment.
Can The Customer Download Tickets for offline use?
Yes, with the help of the Event Tickets Manager plugin customers can download the tickets in PDF format. Also when the customer purchases an event the downloadable PDF file is mailed to the customer.
How many payment gateways do the Event Tickets Manager for WooCommerce plugin supports?
The event ticket manager supports all the WooCommerce payment gateway for Example PayPal, Stripe, Direct bank transfer, Check payment.
Can we translate the plugin text and string into other languages in the Event tickets plugin?
Yes, Since the Event tickets manager supports WPML you can translate the strings and text of our extension into other languages
How can we track the check-ins for any event?
In order to track the check-ins for your event trace the following path:
My question is not listed
Contributors & Developers
“Event Tickets Manager for WooCommerce – Ticket Stock Management, Download Tickets As PDF, Events Calendar,Event Check-in Using Emails, Edit Your Ticket Content” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Event Tickets Manager for WooCommerce – Ticket Stock Management, Download Tickets As PDF, Events Calendar,Event Check-in Using Emails, Edit Your Ticket Content” has been translated into 6 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
1.0.3 – Released on 27 Nov 2021
- New: Compatibility with WooCommerce 5.9.0
- New: Compatibility with WordPress 5.8.2
1.0.2 – Released on 31 August 2021
- Fix: UI Issues
- New: Event Check-In validation using email
- New: WPML compatibility added
- New: Compatibility with WooCommerce 5.6.0 and WordPress 5.8
1.0.1 – Released on 08 June 2021
- Tweak: Dashboard update
1.0.0 – Released on 29 April 2021
- First version