Email Customizer is a lightweight Email Customizer Plugin For WordPress. Now works with WooCommerce
With this plugin, you can convert the plain text emails that WordPress sends into beautiful HTML emails.
These include the emails that WordPress sends to users after they create an account on your website or request to reset their password.
The email customizer plugin wraps all your WordPress emails inside of a HTML template. As a result, the colors and appearance of your emails will match that of your website.
You can edit the email template and set text sizes, colors and backgrounds. You can also define custom CSS for your emails and it will be inlined inside the emails.
Noptin is a free and lightweight WordPress newsletter plugin. Learn more.
- Go to WordPress Dashboard.
- Click on Plugins -> Add New
- Search for “Noptin Email Customizer“
- Find the plugin and click on the Install Now button
- After installation, click on Activate Plugin link to activate the plugin.
How can I get in touch?
- Use the contact form on our website.
How can I contribute to Noptin?
There are a lot of ways to contribute this newsletter plugin:-
- Star the plugin on GitHub.
- Clone the plugin, make improvements to the code and send us a pull request so that we can share your improvements with the world.
- Give us a 5* rating on WordPress.
Contributors & Developers
“Email Customizer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Email Customizer” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.5 – 2023-01-22
- Add ability to style WooCommerce emails – ADDED
1.0.4 – 2022-07-05
- Empty email body when the default template is not selected – FIXED
1.0.3 – 2022-06-17
- Noptin 1.7.4 support – ADDED
1.0.2 – 2021-09-02
- Filter Noptin preview email – ADDED
1.0.1 – 2021-07-03
- Astra theme controls appear in email template customizer – FIXED.
- Add new email template.
- Only plain emails are overidden.
1.0.0 – 2020-11-02
- Initial Release.