WooCommerce ShipEngine UPS and FedEx Shipping extension with Postage helps WooCommerce shops to streamline ShipEngine shipping integration by providing real-time shipping rates. Based on the postal codes and other parameters, all available shipping services along with the rates are listed for the customers to choose from.
Integrates WooCommerce to UPS & FedEx using ShipEngine API
Once this plugin is installed and configured with necessary information (please visit installation section for more info), your WordPress/WooCommerce Shop will be ready to ship using UPS & FedEx using ShipEngine API. This plugin will add ShipEngine shipping method as one of the shipping methods in WooCommerce.
Calculate shipping rates dynamically
While checking out, a customer is presented with the available shipping services and the rates of UPS & FedEx based on the shipping address and cart content. Customer can choose the best method that matches his/her requirements and proceed to payment.
- Access Real-time Shipping Rates from FedEx and UPS
- Choose between residential and commercial rates
- Offer services to only specific countries
- Select your preferred FedEx and UPS services
- Set fallback rate
FedEx Shipping Services
Plugin Supports both Domestic and International FedEx Services. Few of those services are listed below.
* First Overnight
* Priority Overnight
* Standard Overnight
* FedEx 2 Day AM
* FedEx 2 Day
* FedEx Express Saver
* FedEx Ground Home Delivery
* FedEx Ground
* FedEx International Priority
* FedEx International Economy
* FedEx International First
UPS Shipping Services
Plugin Supports both Domestic and International UPS Services. Few of those services are listed below.
* UPS Ground
* UPS 3 Day Select
* UPS 2nd Day Air AM
* UPS 2nd Day Air
* UPS Next Day Air Saver
* UPS Next Day Air Early AM
* UPS Next-Day Air
* UPS Express
* UPS Expedited
* UPS Express Plus
* UPS Saver
* UPS Standard
ShipEngine Premium: Realtime Rates, Print Label & Tracking for UPS, USPS and FedEx Shipping Services
Premium version Features
ShipEngine Premium version streamlines your complete shipping process and saves time
- Shipment Label: Print shipping label with postage for UPS and FedEx using ShipEngine APIs.
- Shipment Tracking: It happens automatically while generating the label.
- Packing Methods: Box packing with custom boxes.
- Customisation: Edit the names of services, add handling costs to shipping services and other customisation options
- Displaying an estimated delivery date on cart and checkout page.
- Timely compatibility updates and bug fixes.
- Premium support!
For complete list of features and details, please visit ELEX WooCommerce ShipEngine Shipping Plugin with UPS and FedEx Postage
We are a group of WordPress and WooCommerce enthusiasts with a vision to solve genuine problems related to WordPress & WooCommerce stores. We offer a wide variety of extensions for WooCommerce. We have premium extensions related to many domains including Shipping, Pricing, Payments and Customer Support.
FedEx Corporation is an American multinational courier delivery services company headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee. The company is known for its overnight shipping service, but also for pioneering a system that could track packages and provide real-time updates on package location. FedEx services includes FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, FedEx Freight, etc. FedEx acquired their rival firm TNT Express.
United Parcel Service (UPS) is a package delivery company and a provider of supply chain management solutions. The UPS global logistics company is headquartered in the U.S. UPS services includes UPS Next Day Air, UPS Ground, UPS Standard, UPS Freight LTL, etc.
The United States Postal Service (USPS, U.S. Mail, or Postal Service) is an independent agency of the United States federal government responsible for providing postal service in the United States, including its insular areas and associated states. It is one of the few government agencies explicitly authorized by the United States Constitution.
ShipEngine is an American software company that helps businesses integrate shipping from the major carriers. ShipEngine was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California. ShipEngine has thirty employees, and ships millions of shipments each month through its API. Developers can integrate the ShipEngine API instead of integrating the carriers’ SOAP / XML APIs. ShipEngine allows business to integrate tracking statuses, address verification, label purchasing, rating, and more from FedEx, UPS, and other regional carriers into their site or application.
Upload the plugin folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Thats it – you can now configure the plugin.
After the setup, my site is still saying “There doesn‘t seem to be any available shipping methods”.
You can enable debug in settings and debug messages will start showing up in cart/checkout page, from which you will get a clue what is the issue about. Hope ShipEngine shipping method is enabled. Product dimensions and weight is configured correctly.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ELEX ShipEngine UPS & FedEx Shipping Method” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “ELEX ShipEngine UPS & FedEx Shipping Method” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 7.6
- Tested OK with WordPress 6.2
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 7.5
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 7.1
- Tested OK with WordPress 6.1
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 6.7
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 6.6
- Tested OK with WordPress 6.0
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 6.4
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 6.1
- Tested OK with WordPress 5.9
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 5.9
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 5.8
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 5.7
- Realtime Shipping Rates from UPS and FedEx