Ele Digital Clock is an Elementor widget that will allow you to create and personalize digital clock in an easy and intuitive way. In addition to the different clock models you can create, this tool also comes with predefined style templates with predefined colors and contrasts.
- 3 types of digital clocks layouts
- Responsive Design
- Individual Properties for Tables and Mobile
- Live Updated Changes
- Customizable Typography
- Color Control
- Size Control
- Content Control
- 24h format selector
- Time Zone selector
How to use it
Just drag and drop the widget to your page, select the clock layout of your preference, use one of our style presets or customize the default theme your own way.
- Upload the plugin folder ‘ele-digital-clock’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Is Ele Digital Clock Responsive?
YES, you can customize how you want the clock to look on desktops, tablets, and mobile devices.
Can I display multiple clocks on the same page?
YES, you can use as many clocks as you want, doesn’t matter if it is on the same page or different ones.
The plugin is missing a feature, can you add it?
Sure! We improve Ele Digital Clock continuously to fit your needs, if you have a feature request or feedback [shot us a line] email@example.com.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Ele Digital Clock” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Ele Digital Clock” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bug fixes
- Clock type added
- 24 hours format selector added
- Time Zone selector added
- Bug fixes
- Clock layout selector added
- Clock theme selector added
- Initial release.