Easiest way to show your youtube playlist on your website. It’s a free plugin and very easy to use.
Shortcode [easyTube] that allows you to show your YouTube Video playlist in any post or page.
- Easy to embed channel videos to WordPress post/page
- Video gallery responsive
- Player with a popup with thumbnails
- Player responsive
- Easy to use
This section describes how to install the Easy Tube Plugin for WordPress get it working.
- Go to the WordPress Dashboard “Add New Plugin” section.
- Search For “Easy Tube”.
- Install, then Activate it.
- Unzip (if it is zipped) and Upload ‘easyTube’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the Easy Tube Settings Options.
- Enter YouTube Data API V3 Key.
- Enter YouTube Playlist ID.
- Set Video Limit
- You can on/off Show more button
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Tube” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Easy Tube” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.