This plugin creates a widget,which helps you to upload image from backend through wordpress widget. It consists of one title field,images uploader
field,textarea field and a link field.Developed by Pratyay Chakraborty,ITOBUZ TECH
- Go to plugin>add new and upload image_upload.zip
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Then go to Appearance->Widgets->add the Easy Image Uploader Widget in any of the sidebar.
- Add title,content,link & upload the image.
- How do I display my images in the front end ?
After activation of the plugin go to wordpress widget section,then add the widget in the position where you exactly want to display in your site.
Contributors & Developers
“Image Uploader Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- A change since the previous version.
- Another change.