Cookie law is a WordPress Plugin that helps you to comply with the new European cookie law by the easiest way.
This plugin has different design customizations and it is Multilanguage.
Github project: https://github.com/viher3/easy-eu-cookie-law
cookie_lawfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure your settings in the ‘Cookie law’ menu.
- Does it automatically disable cookie usage in WordPress?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy EU Cookie law” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed translation error.
- WordPress Translation Added (Localization).
- English, Spanish, French and Italian.
- Fixed hide message animation error on old WordPress versions.
- French language added. Thanks to: Acanthoceras.
- Configuration values saved are not reset when updating the plugin
- Config values are now saved on ‘wp_options’ database table.
- Config options form works now with Ajax
- Refactored code
- Italian translation (Thanks to Umberto for the translation).
- Fixed body top extra padding when alert is on top.
- Fixed the ‘More info url’ config value which it restarted every time plugin was updated.
Top or bottom message position.
- Responsive style.
- Fixed problem with some sites name when creating the check cookie.
- Default cookie law terms link modified.
- Plugin updated for WordPress 4.0.1 version compatibility.
- New CSS styles.
- First Cookie Law plugin release.