Easy Admin Panel Management gives you ability to hide all wordpress core and several popular third party plugin menu items (PRO Version Feature) in admin panel.
Often your customer doesnt need to see all the menus, like media, settings, tools, etc.. Its time consuming to create an extra user role and configure it, with this plugin, you can choose a master admin from existing admin usernames, and set which menu items to hide for all other admin usernames. Master admin username will see all the items, all other admins will see only those items which you did not disable from this plugin settings.
This way, you can still access all the options, settings etc.. while you can limit what your customer (website owner) can see, your customer will not have encumbered admin panel with all the menu items that he will never use.
Make it easy for your customer to manage and maintain his website, posts etc.. He will thank you for that 🙂
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Easy Admin Panel Management screen to configure the plugin
1) On the \”Main Settings\” page of the plugin, assign the master admin, type in the admin username. You can have more than 1 master admins.
2) Click \”Save Changes\” to update the master admin list.
3) Move to \”Disable Panels\” tab, put the check in the checkbox of items that you want to hide for all other admins which are not assigned as master admin.
Note: All these items are still available and working, we do not disable the plugins or affect them in anyway, what we do is simply use wordpress hooks and filters, deregister, dequeue and hide these items from the admin panel list ONLY for the admins which are not assigned as master admin.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Admin Panel Management” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0 – Initial Release