Finally The easy way to Boost WordPress & WooCommerce Pages by adding powerful Dynamic Conditional Blocks in any theme position. No coding required!
Watch the video:
👉 WHY DYNAMIC BLOCKS BUILDER ?
Thanks to Dynamic Blocks Builder you can customize your ecommerce by inserting WordPress & Woocommerce Dynamic Blocks based on Logical Conditions and Custom Events according to your needs:
- What type of block to show
- When to show
- Where to show
- How to Show
You can add Dynamic Blocks with with the sole strategic goal of increasing Sales, Conversion rate (CRO), Average Order Value (AOV) and User engagement.
👉 DISPLAY POWERFUL WORDPRESS & WOOCOMMERCE DYNAMIC BLOCKS BASED ON CUSTOM CONDITIONAL LOGICS & CUSTOM TRIGGERS
The powerful Query Builder works with 4 main events that you can configure in a few simple steps:
🔥 WHAT TO DISPLAY:
Several Types of frequently used Blocks to display.
- DYNAMIC HTML BLOCKS
- DYNAMIC RELATED PRODUCTS BLOCKS
- DYNAMIC BUNDLE PRODUCTS BLOCKS (in PRO Version)
- DYNAMIC PRODUCT ACCESSORIES & PRODUCT ADDON BLOCKS (in PRO Version)
Create PRODUCT ENGINE RECOMMENTATIONS in up sell, cross sell, related, bundles and product accessories. Place badges, banners, dynamic products and informations as and when you want, on your terms.
🔥 WHERE TO DISPLAY:
Where should the block be displayed ? Easily assign it.
Assign your blocks to single or multiple pages at once in your favorites theme position, custom theme hook or by shortcode in custom pages.
🔥 WHEN TO DISPLAY (New Feature)
When should the block be displayed ?
Create your own dynamic rules. Choose when to show the blocks depending on your rules and conditions.
Now also available in the free version
🔥 HOW TO DISPLAY (New Feature):
Show your DYNAMIC BLOCKS in the format you prefer and customize the options.
Now also available in the free version
✅ DYNAMIC BLOCKS BUILDER FEATURES
An overview of the list of features:
👉 WHAT TO DISPLAY:
- Create Dynamic Html Blocks
- Dynamic Related Products Block
- Call other plugins, for example CF7, via shortcodes and make them dynamic
- Dynamic Products Bundles Blocks (Only in PRO)
- Dynamic Product Accessories & Product Addon Blocks (Only in PRO)
👉 WHERE TO DISPLAY:
- Single Products
- Login / Register
- My Account
- Thank you page
- Custom WordPress Pages
- by shortcode usage
Or Assign Blocks to Different Woocommerce Hooks:
If you are a developer you can also assign each block in custom positions and hooks of wordpress themes different from the standard ones.
- Assign to Woocommerce Hook
- Assign to Custom Theme Hook
- Define priority
👉 DATASETS Rules & Condition for WHAT TO DISPLAY
- Product Dataset: by Products, Product Type, Product Categories, Product Attributes, Product Tags, Product Price
- Stock Dataset: by Stock Status, Stock Level (Only in PRO)
- Membership Dataset: by Users, Role (Only in PRO)
- Store Dataset: by Order Count, Order Status (Only in PRO)
- YITH Brands Addon Dataset: by Brands (Only in PRO)
👉 DATASETS Rules & Condition for WHEN TO DISPLAY
The same for the What to Display and in addition:
- Sales Dataset: by Sale Date, Sale Status (Only in PRO)
- Cart Dataset: by Cart Total Quantity, Cart Total Value Amount, Cart Products, Cart Categories (Only in PRO)
- Checkout Dataset: by Checkout Shipping Cost Items, Email Fields, Payment Method, Users Checkout Fields (Only in PRO)
👉 Display Mode / Settings
- as Grid
- as Carousel
- Front-end block settings (Apply discount, Discount Type)
- Assign Custom CSS class
- Assign Custom JS class
- Assign Custom UTM Params (utm source, utm medium, utm campaign)
Enhance your Ecommerce with Dynamic Blocks Builder
Show your site visitors what you want at the right time.
Dynamic Blocks Builder is a plugin developed for Ecommerce Manager.
- Increase Average Order Value (AOV)
- Increase Conversion Rate (CRO)
DYNAMIC BLOCKS BUILDER PRO VERSION
Thanks to Dynamic Blocks Builder you can customize your ecommerce in a few simple steps without necessarily being an expert or a developer.
Stop wasting money and time adding your code in file function.php of the child theme’s to add your blocks to woocommerce hooks.
Now only one plug-in is needed!
- Latest release versions of WordPress and WooCommerce (read more here)
- PHP version 5.x or greater (PHP 7.4 or greater is recommended)
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater
Visit the WooCommerce server requirements documentation for a detailed list of server requirements.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of this plugin, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Dynamic Blocks Builder” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found this plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading the plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Who should use Dynamic Blocks Builder ?
Anyone with a WordPress and Woocommerce website should use Dynamic Blocks Builder.
Easy to use, it works for small and large ecommerce, developed and designed by an Ecommerce Manager team with the aim of boosting sales and avoiding writing long lines of code.
Do I need to have coding skills to use Dynamic Bocks Builder ?
Absolutely not !
The simple knowledge of WordPress and Woocommerce is enough.
In fact, we built this tool just to avoid writing php code or modifying the file function.php of your theme to add dynamic blocks. Dynamic Blocks Builder was designed to facilitate the work of ecommerce managers.
Do you offer a trial or premium version ?
We don’t offer a trial version, but we have a 14-day refund policy for premium version, so you can shop with confidence. Otherwise you could download and try the free version with limited features.
Do you offer support if I need help ?
Yes, our team is standing by to help you! Submit a support ticket any time and we’ll be happy to assist.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Dynamic Blocks Builder for WordPress & WooCommerce – Conditional Logic & Visibility Trigger Events” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
[1.1.2] – 2023/01/24
- Changed Checks for All Display Rules
- Changed Readme
- Changed Changelog
[1.1.1] – 2023/01/18
- Added Control to Check if in Localhost
[1.1.0] – 2023/01/17
- Changed Main Architecture for Free Plugin
- Added When to Display Tab for Conditional Logic & Rules
- Added How to Display Tab for Conditional Logic & Rules
- Added Product Dataset & Conditions for What to Display Rules
- Added Product Dataset & Conditions for When to Display Rules
- Added Sale Dataset & Conditions for When to Display Rules
- Fix Plus and Minus button to add/remove multiple Where to Display Box
- Removed Product Meta Condition from Products Dataset
[1.0.9] – 2023/01/15
- Changed option to add Multiple Where to Display Box
[1.0.8] – 2022/12/22
- Changed Related Block Type by adding Image Link
[1.0.7] – 2022/12/21
- Added options to allow How to Display Tabs
[1.0.6] – 2022/12/19
- Changed Admin Style Css
- Changed Controls to add Blocks Types from Dashboard
[1.0.5] – 2022/12/18
- Fix: Undefined Index Page on Dashboard
[1.0.4] – 2022/12/17
- Added controls to check Free Plugin
[1.0.3] – 2022/12/11
- Removed Recent View Blocks
- Removed Conditional Content Display for Accessories & BundlePack Blocks
- Changed Admin Style Css
[1.0.2] – 2022/12/10
- Changed Datasets Conditions
[1.0.1] – 2022/12/07
- Fix: ajax error method not found
[1.0.0] – 2022/10/10