Dokeos LMS – Create Your Online Courses Shop.
Import your Dokeos trainings in your WooCommerce store. Once your credentials are validated, you’ll be able to create links between your WooCommerce products and your Dokeos trainings.
- Administrator and Editor can connect with their TENANT_NAME and their TENANT_SECRET_TOKEN from Dokeos platform (will authenticate through lmsdokeos.com API)
- Administrator and Editor create links by selecting a WooCommerce product and a Dokeos training (links will be save in postmeta table)
- Administrator and Editor can delete links simply by pressing the button at the end of the desired line (links row are simply deleted from postmeta table)
- Clients will be automatically connected to the linked training they buy on the WooCommerce site, and will receive an email from Dokeos with the details. (data are sent to through lmsdokeos.com API)
You can view video here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOOExKfwnUE
- If you find any bugs, please report to the following link, it will be fixed as quick as possible.
Thank you for downloading and installing our plugin.
Information page : https://www.dokeos.com/product/sell-online-trainings/
- Download the plugin.
- Upload to your blog (/wp-content/plugins/).
- Activate it.
- Click ‘Dokeos’ in the ‘Settings’ menu.
- Fill in the options.
Important Note: It is mandatory to save options in this plugin.
Uninstalling is as simple as deactivating and deleting the plugin.
Is-it for Woocommerce only ?
Yes, this plugin is for Woocommerce.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Dokeos LMS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Release date: May 20, 2020
- Bug: Validate course validated by humain
- Bug: Liste all products from woocommerce
- Add: Video tutoriel from Youtube
- Add: Payment method update