This plugin will disable the functionalities of add new plugins and file editing in your WordPress admin panel. It will also give security to file being edited from the backend.
- Download and extract this plugin to
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress and enjoy !
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Disable Add New Plugins” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Disable Add New Plugins” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested on WordPress 6.1.1
- Tested on WordPress 5.8
- Tested on WordPress 5.2.3
- Tested on WordPress 4.9.6
- Tested on WordPress 4.7
- Tested on WordPress 4.4
- Initial release