Adds keybord handler to the WordPress WYSIWYG editor to write Dhivehi text. By default dhivehi keyboard is enabled.
dhivehi-keyboardfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to any post edit page and start editing
- Deactivate Dhivehi Keyboard in the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- After Deactivation a ‘Delete’ link appears below the plugin name, follow the link and confim with ‘Yes, Delete these files’.
- This will delete all the plugin files from the server as well as erasing all options the plugin has stored in the database.
How can I contact the plugin author?
Drop us a line at http://dhivehi.mv/contact/
Contributors & Developers
“Dhivehi Keyboard” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Dhivehi Keyboard” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release