[ ✅ 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐔𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐒 b𝓎 𝒫𝓊𝓋𝑜𝓍] :
• Revised for security to be reliable and free of vulnerability holes.
• Efficient, not to add any extra load/slowness to site.
• Don’t collect private data.
Find out slow functions, actions or filters with their exact times in seconds or milliseconds.
Note: Plugin is experimental and we take no responsibility. However, practically there shouldn’t be theoretical case when this plugin can break/mess-up the site. The only possible gotchas are:
* This tool depends on WordPress internal functions and one day this plugin might become misfunctional (we can’t rpedict that).
* This plugin automatically&temporarily sets needed variables in several WordPress files (wp-config.php & class-wp-hooks.php), so whenever (if) this plugin cause error in website, deactivate & uninstall plugin, and remove the “added parts” from
wp-config.php and retract back the last
wp-includes/class-wp-hooks.php__DFTwp_BACKUP file. That should be all.
See all available options and their description on plugin’s settings page.
A) Enter your website “Admin Dashboard > Plugins > Add New” and enter the plugin name
B) Download plugin from WordPress.org , Extract the zip file and upload the container folder to “wp-content/plugins/”
- More at our WP plugins page.
Contributors & Developers
“Find Slow Functions & Actions & Filters & Hooks (Debug Bar)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Find Slow Functions & Actions & Filters & Hooks (Debug Bar)” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First release.