Cutzy URL Shortener uses the functionality of Cutzy API to generate short links for your post, pages, or products automatically from your WordPress dashboard when you publish a new post.
CutZy URLs Shortener and link management that allows you to track everything. Whether it is the number of clicks, the country, the referrer, Time, and much more.
All this data is there for you to analyze and exploited to grow your business our your website or online products links Shortener.
1.Easy and Simple, you just need to add your token or API code.
2.Short thousands of URL without messing with WordPress files.
3.You can also include and exclude domain from shortening using simple panel.
- Visit the plugins page within your dashboard and select Add New
- Search for Cutzy URLs Shortener
- Activate Cutzy URLs Shortener from your Plugins page.
- Go to settings from Tools Menu or Settings from WordPress Plugin list.
- Get Your API from Website and save it in the API field.
- You are ready to go, From now whenever you publish a post your link will be generated automatically.
`$link = get_cutzy_short_url($post_id); // link or false“
How to get my API Key ?
Read how to get your: API Key
The short link in cutzy.cc does not expire.
There is no limit to the lifespan of a short URL.
You can delete the short link yourself if you want.
You can set limited time for URLs form links options in your account.
Yes, it’s completely cutzy.cc is a free URL shortener.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Cutzy URLs shortener” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Fix small bug
Update Readme file.
Fix some bugs