This plugin is DEAD until further development.
Don’t use it as this can lead your WordPress instalation into problems.
With this plugin you can change wp-admin and wp-login.php to any of your choice.
You can have
http://example.org/login instead of
http://example.org/admin/ instead of
You just need to enter into
options-permalink.phppage and set the variables.
After the setup wp-login.php and wp-admin path are not anymore available and you should use the newest onews you set.
This works with Multisite Networks. You can set a default value in Options page of Multisite settings section.
Languages available: English, Português, Español, Italiano, Deutsch.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Permalink Options page inside the administration area
- Set the fields Login Base and Admin Base to the desired ones
- Does this work with Multisite
Yes, It works with multisite networks.
- What about the default URLs?
Well, after you active your plugin the defaults goes to
For example, you should be able to login in
http://example.org/loginand enter in administration area
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Login and Admin URLs (CLAU)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Bugfix: Login wasn’t redirect from wp-admin. Throw a filter error.
- Bugfixes: login not working properly after install
- Add Multisite default value
- Sets basic login and admin redirects.
- Able to change links through permalink options page.