Adds Excerpt Length option on Reading page, which can be used to set the number of words in post excerpt.
- Allows you to set custom excerpt length.
- Will override the same filter in templates or other plugins (always works).
More information can be found on extension’s page.
- Unpack and upload all files to “/wp-content/plugins/plugin-name” directory. Or simply install plugin through Plugins page.
- Activate extension on “Plugins” page.
- Setup plugin according to your liking.
On Settings -> Reading page find Excerpt Length option. Enter desired number of words in post excerpt.
- Paid extensions support
For any support inquieries and pre-sales questions, please, see our Support page.
- Do you provide support for free extensions?
Unfortunately we don’t have resources to provide support for free extensions. You can, of course, report an issue or request a feature, but there’s absolutely no guarantee, that we will respond. Anyway, feel free to contact us via email email@example.com.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Excerpt Length” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release.