The Coupon-for-Woocommerce plugin creates coupon codes in WooCommerce by batch. Generating unique coupon codes that customers can enter at checkout to receive a discount or the customer could buy the code as a voucher. It uses WooCommerce’s built-in coupon functionality.
- Allow each code to be used one or more times.
- Set an expiry date for each series of coupon codes.
- Customize the coupon code format.
- Batch delete coupon codes when no longer needed.
- Set compatibally feature for vouchers in Germanized for WooCommerce
- English – default, always included
- German: Deutsch – immer dabei!
- Click “Plugins” > “Add New” in the WordPress admin menu.
- Search for “coupon for woocommerce”.
- Click “Install Now”.
- Click “Activate Plugin”.
Alternatively, you can manually upload the plugin to your wp-content/plugins directory.
Where I could find the documentation?
All steps of the plugin are explained at the seetings page
If you have ideas or problems?
Please send an email to: email@example.com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Coupon for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Coupon for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fully translated to german
- Look and feel changes
- first run
- Initial release