The “Conditional Add to Cart” plugin allows you to control the visibility and behavior, as well as customize the appearance and content of the “Add to cart” button in WooCommerce based on a set of conditions. This gives you greater control and flexibility over how the button behaves and appears in your WooCommerce store.
Currently available conditions:
- Product category
- Cart content
- Cart quantity
- Cart total
- Cart subtotal
- User country
- User role
- User session status
and you can trigger actions such as disabling or enabling the button, or changing its text and appearance. You can even replace the button entirely with your own custom HTML or shortcode.
NOTE: More conditions and actions will be added in future updates, so if you have any feedback or feature requests, please feel free to share them on our forum
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Conditional Add To Cart for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Conditional Add To Cart for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add global theme support
- Add support for themes with custom product pages templates
- Declared compatibility with WooCommerce 6.3
- Fixed “Product” rule “Not equal to” not working properly.
- Fixed “Cart quantity” rule.
- Stability improvements
- Fixed “Cart total” and “Cart subtotal” condition rules.
- Added “Cart total” and “Cart subtotal” condition rules.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with WooCommerce 4.0
- Added new product condition.