Product Page | Videos | Demo | User Guide | AddOns | Additional CM Plugins
Easily manage your e-learning video content on WordPress, allowing your users to watch, track, comment, and follow. Updated and tested 2023 Version
The Video Lessons Manager plugin enables course administrators to effectively manage video courses and monitor student progress. Students can leave comments and mark their favorite videos, while the plugin facilitates organizing videos in a structured course format with accompanying course content.
In addition, the pro version of the plugin offers the option of integrating payment support through WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads.
- Read Vimeo private videos, albums and channels.
- Create multiple channels.
- Edit Labels.
- Build an e-learning videos platform
- Organize your videos into courses.
- Track your students learning progress
- Sell your videos or channels online
Pro Version Features
Pro Version Detailed Features List | Demo Site
- Wistia Support – Import videos from you Wistia account.
- Create Multiple Lessons – Set as many lessons or video courses as needed within the site. Each show a different video from Vimeo or Wistia.
- Video Courses – Video lessons can be grouped by courses.
- Shortcode Support – Displaying a lesson or a video course can be done using a shortcode and it can be embedded on any post or page.
- Bookmarks – User can mark videos in his private bookmark list and see the list of all bookmarks in dashboard.
- History and Statistics – Detailed statistics per each user and video.
- User Notes – User can leave his own notes and remarks for each video. This notes are only viewable by the user.
- Student dashboard – Build a dashboard using a shortcode to display all needed information for each student including bookmarks, report and list of video lessons available.
- Search Support – You can search video content by video description, notes and video title.
- Access Control – Admin can define if the videos can be viewed by logged in or non logged in users.
- Video Templates – Video lesson can be shown using several available display templates.
- Sequenced Videos – Unlock each new video only when the user has watched the minimum % of the previous video and a certain amount of days passed after unlocking previous video.
- Notification Support – Admin can be notified when a user has finished watching a video lesson or course.
- Payment Support – Enable purchase option for watching a video/lesson/course. Payment is done while integrating the plugin with Easy Digital Downloads and can support more than 20 payment gateways.
- Quiz Support – Add ability to create quiz to test user knowledge once completing a video lessons.
- Certificate Support – Generate certificates which the user receives upon completion of a video/lesson/course/quiz.
Add-Ons & Integrations
Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube | Pinterest | FaceBook
Suggested Plugins by CreativeMinds
- CM Super ToolTip Glossary – Easily creates a Glossary, Encyclopaedia or Dictionary of your website’s terms and shows them as a tooltip in posts and pages when hovering. With many more powerful features.
- CM Download Manager – Allows users to upload, manage, track and support documents or files in a download directory listing database for others to contribute, use and comment upon.
- CM Answers Plugin – A fully-featured WordPress Questions & Answers Plugin that allows you to build multiple discussion forum systems Just like StackOverflow, Yahoo Answers and Quora, Now with MicroPayment and Anonymous posting support!.
- CM Restrict Content – A full-featured, powerful membership solution and content restriction plugin for WordPress. Support access by role to content on your site.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Manage your CM Video Lessons from Left Side Admin Menu
Contributors & Developers
“Video Lessons Manager – Best Video Course LMS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Video Lessons Manager – Best Video Course LMS” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Release Date: 22 Mar 2023
* Update package info
Release Date: 23 Feb 2023
* Added a code that fixes 404 problems after permalink change automatically
Release Date: 03 Jan 2023
* Compatible with PHP 8
Release Date: 26 Dec 2022
* Bugfix related to get permalink for category
Release Date: 9th Nov 2022
* Replace Internal support links