Online internationalisation without the hassle: Speed up & simplify your translation processes. Your multilingual website updates automatically.
Translating a WordPress / Woocommerce site can prove to be both costly and time-consuming. Beyond the initial translation effort, ongoing maintenance is essential to ensure the translated version remains current with new content. Consequently, translations are often overlooked or neglected following their initial creation, despite the substantial potential in foreign markets.
Introducing Clonable, a groundbreaking solution for WordPress website owners. Clonable enables the effortless creation of “clones” of your WordPress websites, ensuring they are consistently synchronised with the original version. Any modifications made to the original site are instantly reflected in the clone, significantly reducing maintenance overhead. With Clonable, you can generate a website clone in just 5 minutes, drastically reducing time-to-market.
- SEO Enhancement: Our plugin seamlessly adds language tags to the head section of all your pages. This ensures that your clones and the original site are appropriately linked for improved SEO performance. This functionality extends to both translated and non-translated clones and supports clones of subfolders as well.
- Effortless Subfolder Integration: Clonable empowers you to effortlessly incorporate a clone into a subfolder of your website, eliminating the need for complex technical configurations within WordPress.
- User-Friendly Language Switcher: Clonable also offers an intuitive language switcher, allowing users to effortlessly navigate between the different languages available on your website.
- Support for Woocommerce for easier conversion tracking in different languages.
You will need a Clonable account to make use of the plugin. When you have successfully connected the plugin to your Clonable account the settings will
automatically synchronise with your WordPress installation.
When settings have not synchronised correctly, you can do this manually by hitting the ‘Sync with Clonable’ button on the general settings page of the plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Clonable – Translate Woocommerce / WordPress website. Multilingual in 5 minutes.” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Bug fix in setup
Updated to WordPress 6.4 compatibilty level
Fixed a bug for the input of the original site, where the input was not correctly sanitized.
Fixed a bug where some function names could conflict with other plugins.
Fixed several bugs in the language tag translations
Fixed a bug where api keys error were not handled correctly during the site connection.
Added a button for disconnecting the Clonable plugin.
New major version of the plugin.
– Added language switcher settings.
– Added connection to the control panel.
– Improved usability of the language tag settings.
– Added registration process for new users.
– Added automatic subfolder configuration for subfolder clones.
Added option to turn off url translation for language tags.
Fixed a bug where an empty domain field would be seen as invalid input.
Fixed visitors not returning to the cart page when payment was cancelled while using Mollie.
Fix crash on some installations when trying to detect whether woocommerce is installed or not.
Add compatibility with Mollie Payment Gateway.
Add integration with Woocommerce for easier conversion tracking on cloned sites.
Improved cache hit rate and tweaked backoff algorithm.
Fix a crash when saving the settings
Use translated versions of url’s in language tags
Fix compatibility with WordPress 6.0
Fix incorrect language tags in some cases
Fix compatibility with WordPress < 5.9