The plugin allows you to disable/enable plugins and/or activate a default theme for checking conflict between them only for your IP; other users won’t see any changes during the tests.
It is made for developers, techical support engineers, as well as for regular WordPress users. Sometimes, usually after updating your plugins, themes or WordPress installation, strange issues may appear and mess the things up. This plugin provides a really neat way to check the problem.
- Change active plugins only for your IP
- Change active theme only for your IP
- Add additional IPs to apply these settings
- Reset settings
- Support Multisites
Contributors & Developers
“Check Conflicts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Add Settings link to Plugins page
- Fix ‘Incorrect headers’ error
- Update description
- [Add] Support Multisites
- The first version