Rebrand your WordPress Login page with some easy settings. With this plugin, it is possible to change the background image, change the default logo, change the text color and change the buttons.
Kindly let us know your feedback or comments to add more features to this plugin.
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel and go to Plugins -> Add New
- Type Customize Login Page in the search box and click on the search button.
- Find Customize Login Page plugin.
- Then click on Install Now after that activate the plugin.
What can you change with the Customize Login Page?
- Background image of the login Page
- Logo of the login Page
- Button background color and button text color
- Text color
How to configure Customize Login Page?
- Click the “Settings” tab from the left navigation menu:
- Click the “Login Logo” menu under the Settings menu
- Upload new login logo using WP media uploader.
- Click the “Save Changes” button to save the configuration details.
Where can I contact you?
You can contact me in the plugin settings or on https://jeroenvanderrhee.nl/.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Customize Login Page” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors