Store Contact Form 7 responses into your WordPress.
Generally Contact form 7 sends feedbacks directly to the predefined email addresses.
There are no options to store the feedbacks into your WordPress by default.
This plugin will allow you to save all responses of Contact form 7 in WordPress and view them easily.
- Stores unlimited Contact Form Feedbacks/Responses
- Export Responses for each form with custom Date range
- See how many message pending to read with count at Notice bar
- Uses WordPress default List structure
- ZERO impact on WordPress Performance
Username: cf7r Password: pluginrox
We are coming with some advanced features in next releases
- Install as regular WordPress plugin.
- Go your plugin setting via WordPress Dashboard and find “Contact Form 7 – Responses” activate it.
- Is this plugin creates custom tables for each Contact form?
No, that’s a terrific idea to create custom database tables for each form. This plugin use WordPress native system to store feedback/response data.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Contact Form 7 Responses” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
* 17/12/2018 Initial release.
* 19/12/2018 - New Feature - Export features added with Date range.
* 28/12/2018 - Bug Fixed - Fixed Error on Plugin Installation with Dependency Check
* 30/01/2019 - New Feature - Get notified about unread message with count and easily view them with filtered view
* 17/04/2019 - Bug Fixed - Unread message status bug fixed