Contact Form 7 infusionsoft Plugin sends form submissions from Contact Form 7, Contact Form Entries Plugin and many other popular contact form plugins to Infusionsoft/Keap CRM when anyone submits a form. Learn more at crmperks.com
Contact Form 7 Keap/Infusionsoft Setup
- Go to “infusionsoft Accounts” tab and add new account then connect your Keap/infusionsoft account.
- Go to “infusionsoft Feeds” tab then add new feed.
- Map required infusionsoft fields to Contact form 7 form fields.
- Send your test entry to infusionsoft crm.
- Go to “Infusionsoft Logs” tab and verify, if entry was sent to Keap/Infusionsoft.
Connect infusionsoft account
Connect any contact form 7 form to infusionsoft/Keap by safe and secure Oauth 2.0. Additionally, You can connect multiple Keap/Infusionsoft accounts.
Map infusionsoft fields
Map any contact form 7 form fields to infusionsoft/Keap object(Contacts, Company, Tasks, Order) fields. Also, You can map unlimited Keap/infusionsoft object fields to contact form 7 form fields.
Filter contact form 7 submissions
Easily filter contact form 7 entries sent to infusionsoft/Keap based on user input. For example , only send contact form entry to infusionsoft which contanins work email address.
Manually send entry to infusionsoft
Send contact form 7 entries to infusionsoft when anyone submits a form. Later You can manually send contact form 7 entries to infusionsoft.
View a detailed log of each contact form 7 entry whether sent or not sent to infusionsoft and easily resend contact form 7 entry to infusionsoft CRM.
Send Data As infusionsoft object Notes
Send one to many contact form 7 fields as infusionsoft Contact notes.
Create Or Update Contact in Infusionsoft
If a contact already exists in infusionsoft CRM, update it otherwise create a new contact.
Why we built this plugin
Contact Form 7 and some other popular contact forms are good but you can not send contact form submissions to any crm including infusionsoft. You can send to any contact form(contact form 7) submissions to infusionsoft with this free plugin.
Premium Version Features.
Following features are available in Pro version only Contact Form Infusionsoft Pro.
- Infusionsoft Custom fields.
- Phone Number fields of Infusionsoft Contact.
- Assign Tags to Infusionsoft Contacts based on user input.
- Infusionsoft Contact Attachments and affiliates tracking.
- Google Analytics Parameters and Geolocation of a visitor who submitted the form.
- Lookup lead’s email and phone number using email and phone lookup apis.
- 20+ premium addons
Want to send data to crm
We have Premium Extensions for 20+ CRMs.View All CRM Extensions
Need Infusionsoft/Keap Plugin for Woocommerce ?
We have Infusionsoft add-on for Woocommerce. Woocommerce Infusionsoft Plugin
Our free Infusionsoft/Keap Plugins
Where can I get support?
Our team provides free support at https://www.crmperks.com/contact-us/.
Contact Form 7 Keap/infusionsoft Integration
Easily integrate contact form 7 form to infusionsoft/Keap crm by simply connecting your infusionsoft/Keap account to then select any object and map contact form 7 fields to infusionsoft/Keap fields.
Contact form 7 Keap/infusionsoft add on
With Contact form 7 Keap/infusionsoft addon, You can easily create a contact/company or Invoice in infusionsoft/Keap When anyone submits a contact form on your site.
Contributors & Developers
“Integration for Contact Form 7 and Keap/Infusionsoft” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Integration for Contact Form 7 and Keap/Infusionsoft” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- fixed “product fatal error” issue.
- fixed “escape variables” issue.
- fixed “empty search response” issue.
- fixed “add field” button not working issue.
- fixed developer app issue.
- fixed “debug xss” issue.
- fixed php8 issues.
- fixed file field warning.
- fixed affiliate Order field.
- fixed contact form 7 dropdown field.
- fixed user_id issue for Note.
- fixed invalid url issue.
- fixed “CompanyName” field as primary key in “Company” object.
- fixed “select app type selectbox”.
- added owner_id field.
- added custom app option.
- append notes to person notes field instead of notes list.
- fixed PhoneType error.
- fixed tags filter.
- fixed search fields of infusionsoft.
- added support for Order payment.
- fixed xml parsing error for lead sources.
- fixed “updating a company is not working”.
- fixed owner assignment.
- fixed wrong data format.
- added new feature “Connect one infusionsoft account to multiple sites”.
- Fixed infusionsoft phone number.
- Initial release.