Optimize page load times with full page caching. Improves Google PageSpeed Insights by an average of +30%.
Also provides lazy loading site-wide or page-by-page.
You’ll have full control of page resources and how they’re loaded on a per page or post type basis.
Create custom cache to handle the unique scripting needs for your site.
This plugin leverages our powerful caching API.
For more information visit http://www.limelighttheme.com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Cache Ultra” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Cache Ultra” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
– Added tags to the cache resources lists.
– Fixed invalid sql notice in activation code.
– Added dom indexes to the resources table in order to better track settings between versions and token refreshes.
– Optimized how resource files are being loaded from html cache.
– Fixed issue with mismatching md5 hashes for tmp files.
– Set default lazyload option to be FALSE.
– Modified the activation code to match current DB specs.
– Fixed issues with decoding certain base64 resource data.
– Fixed issued with POST request being overloaded.
– Changed how referrer header was being sent to cache cloud.
– Fixed a couple of issues with the performance scoring. Added the ability to modify custom cache’s by what the url contains rather than an exact match.
– Added before and after performance scores.
– Added auto resource generation on new caches.
– Updated caching headers.
– Added page caches list to admin options page.
– Added exception in cache loader for ajax.
– Added a cron that will refresh enabled caches every 8 hours.
– Fixed php warning within the cache model.
– First relase of Cache Ultra.