There is an admin section Options -> BP Profile Tabs where you can change the jQuery UI Theme, the default is cupertino.
Any of the themes available at http://jqueryui.com/themeroller/ can be used for the tabs, it loads either Google or Microsoft hosted jQuery UI theme CSS.
- Upload bp-profile-tabs.zip to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the options under Options -> BP Profile Tabs in the WordPress Admin section.
- Why is the theme cupertino?
You can change the theme BuddyPress Profile Tabs is using in the options section for the plugin under Options -> BP Profile Tabs.
Contributors & Developers
“BuddyPress Profile Tabs” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “BuddyPress Profile Tabs” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added ability to control which tabs show for each member type
- Updated WordPress compatible up to version.
- Allow for custom jQuery UI theme
- Bug fix
- Using the same version of the jQuery UI theme as the jQuery UI installed in the current version of WordPress on the server.
- Added example tabs in the admin section.
- Registering scripts based on http or https protocol to avoid https errors.
- Fixed anonymous function issue ( for WordPress installs running on PHP version < 5.3 )
- Updates for BuddyPress 2.0
- Added jQuery CDN
- Added options import and export
- Removed base theme as no longer supported by jQuery UI
- Updated jQuery UI themes to version 1.11.0 ( except from Microsoft which is still at 1.10.4 )
- Various performance enhancements and fixes
- New jQuery UI CSS
- Fixed tab order issue
- Verified to work with BuddyPress 1.8
- Verified to work with WordPress 3.6
- Allows either Google or Microsoft hosted jQuery UI CSS
- A bit of code cleanup to make it easier to read for developers.
- Re-organizing the code to make it a little more efficient.