Plugins lets you create a Masonry Image gallery with Gutenberg Block. And view image in modal window.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- CTC Masonry Gallery Create a Masonry Image gallery
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/masonry-gallerydirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to Post screen look for Masonry gallery block on gutenberg section
- Add the block
- Adjust Image size and Gutter width with Range control on block setting
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“CTC Gallery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CTC Gallery” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
*First Stable version
*CTC Overlay viewer added
*Gutter width option added
*JSX Support for Development