Set country and IP to block your website. You can also set IP address to unblock for any special IP Address.
- Upload ‘block-country’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on the Block Country
- You can choose your country, IP address to block and enter your message. You can aslo set IP address to unblock for blocked country.
- Click on “Submit” button.
شتنبر 3, 2016
work like a charm. Installation in a blink of an eye and choice of country I have setup the country i wanted to block I have turn on a VPN with connection from that country A gray screen appears instead of website. Very simple to use. Dropdown menu with all countries. Big surprise, the back end is not blocked. It is so clever! I can still work on the website even if i am located in the country i wanted to block. On the other hand, the users from that same country can't see the front end. SO COOL I hope it will also support IPv6 someday
شتنبر 3, 2016
Made no difference in the number of Russian sites attacking my site (about 10-20 per day). Only tried to block Russia so I cannot make the comment more widespread.
Contributors & Developers
“Block Country” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Block Country” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.