This plugin allows you to quickly and easily add frames using it’s admin panel.
The idea was inspired by Prisma App, though its approach is fundamentally different from Prisma, this plugin allows you to add your own customized transparent PNG frame ( 200 X 200 ) in free version of this plugin. By using a simple shortcode “[wp_blend_photos]” you can easily add a form on your web page, from that form users can upload there own photos and can easily select a specific area, crop. Output will be there photo with the selected frame, and users can download the photo and share it wherever they want.
- Add your own customized frame
- Simple shortcode to add the functionality wherever you want like( widgets, header, footer, pages, post, customized themes etc.. ).
- Created photo can be easily downloaded by right click over the image and select save.
After Purchase this plugin in just $10 you will get following features.
– Customized transparent PNG frame ( n ), “n” means whatever size you want.
– Options to set height and width of the output image.
– Options to add multiple frames so that users can have multiple options to create there pic.
– Users can directly share the output image on the social media like (Facebook).
Please direct all support requests here
- Download the latest version from here, unzip it, and upload the extracted files to your plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin via your WordPress admin panel.
- Head over to Settings -> WP Blend Photo.
- Create a new post or page and enter the following shortcode
Click “Save”, and you’re done! You can now view your new page or post.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Blend Photo” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Blend Photo” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.