Create custom banners to display at the top of your website.
Banners are fully customizable: include text, link, images, custom CSS, and more!
Better Banners is perfect for system maintenance warnings, disclaimers, announcements, or general messages.
Better Banners can be installed like any other plugin: https://wordpress.org/support/article/managing-plugins/#installing-plugins
No extra setup steps needed — just install the plugin and start creating Better Banners!
Not yet, but one is in the works!
Please reach out via the Support tab. I will do my best to respond to questions, issues, etc. in a timely manner.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Better Banners” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Better Banners” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Admin UI enhancements
- Upgrades internal framework for performance and easier development
- Minor optimizations to improve performance
- Fixes a bug in which custom CSS in the options page would display escape characters
- Adds a clearfix to the banner so it retains its height when child elements are floating
- Updates WYSIWYG editor initialization check for Chrome compatibility
- Applies textarea escaping for added security against XSS attacks
- Updates screenshot descriptions
- Initial release!