Add boutons for “Like” or “Unlike” (can be set up) your posts and pages. Buttons are fully customizable !
- Extract the plugin folder from the downloaded ZIP file.
- Upload BAW Like Unlike folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the “Plugins” page in your Dashboard.
- Go to settings !
Can i use shortcodes ?
Yes, [bawlu_buttons] and [bawlu_counter] that’s all !
How works bawlu_counter ?
[bawlu_counter] got 3 parameters, “type” (post or user), “ID” (user ID or post ID), “likeorunlike” (‘like’ or ‘unlike’).
Default parameters are “type=post” “ID=current(post/user (auto set))” and “likeorunlike=like”
Example : [bawlu_counter type=”user” ID=”1″] => Print how many time the user #1 clic on a “Like” link.
[bawlu_counter likeorunlike=”unlike”] => Print how many users clic on “Unlike” for the current post.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“BAW Like Unlike” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First Release
- Add : Shortcode to print some counters (See FAQ (2))
- Add : Possibility to reset counters in post edition.
- Add : Forgotten translations.
- Modify : Default buttons and background sets to “Greenny” instead of “Facebook” to avoid confusion with FB like button.
- Bug fix : About page was not correctly implemented
- Bug fix : The plugin was included inside 2 directories !
- Add : New option : log can be saved by IP only.
- Bug fix : Meta data was duplicated (add in place of update …)
- Bug fix : The buttons were not correct, CSS on hover. The images had useless state (3rd)
- Bug fix : Plugin options were overwritten on activation
- Bug fix : about.php was missing !