A banner management component. Support multi banner transition and ajax file upload feature. Can be resized the slider at any height and with using plugin option
Version 1.0 includes:
1. Set slider height and width from plugin option.
2. Autmatic and ajax enabled image upload and also resize image acoording to given width and height.
3. Banner can include some excerpt which will be shown at bottom of the banner in faded bar.
4. Can put links to banner
You may provide arbitrary sections, in the same format as the ones above. This may be of use for extremely complicated
plugins where more information needs to be conveyed that doesn’t fit into the categories of “description” or
“installation.” Arbitrary sections will be shown below the built-in sections outlined above.
A brief Markdown Example
- Ajtech Software
- Bitbyte Sofware
- Ajtech Plugin team
Markdown uses email style notation for blockquotes and I’ve been told:
Asterisks for emphasis. Double it up for strong.
<?php if(!function_exists('show_banner'))show_banner(); ?>
1.Upload using wordpress plugin uploader or unzip the zip folder and upload plugin folder to the
2.Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
<?php if(!function_exists('show_banner'))show_banner(); ?> in your templates or put shortcode [banner_slider] insode post, page, or in widget text
- A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.
- What about foo bar?
Answer to foo bar dilemma.
Contributors & Developers
“Banner Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Just Release the first version
- Will come soon with new feature. This will include multiple slider integartion in same page. transition type slection.
Setting panel is Updated Now