Important: Now all free integrations are included in AutomatorWP so you no longer need to install them one by one!
We will continue working to improve AutomatorWP and make it easier, faster and more accessible to everyone.
Paid Memberships Pro is one of the most complete member management and membership subscriptions plugin for WordPress.
This plugin automatically connects AutomatorWP with Paid Memberships Pro adding new triggers and actions that you can use to connect with other plugins and automate workflows letting you save time and get focused on your most important work.
- User purchases any/specific membership level.
- User cancels a subscription of any/specific membership level.
- User subscription of any/specific membership level expires.
- Add user to membership level.
Pro version available that let’s you expand the integration between AutomatorWP and Paid Memberships Pro bringing you more ways to automatize your membership website.
What is AutomatorWP?
AutomatorWP is an automator plugin that lets you connect your WordPress plugins together and add automation to unlimited workflows.
You can automate anything including sales, marketing, administrative tasks, learning and any other kind of processes you want letting you save time and get focused on your most important work.
WordPress.org is home to some amazing integrations for AutomatorWP, including:
From WordPress backend
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add new.
- Click the button “Upload Plugin” next to “Add plugins” title.
- Upload the downloaded zip file and activate it.
- Upload the downloaded zip file into your
- Unzip the uploaded zip file.
- Navigate to Plugins menu on your WordPress admin area.
- Activate this plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“AutomatorWP – Paid Memberships Pro integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“AutomatorWP – Paid Memberships Pro integration” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Prevent use of undefined constant
- New Features
- New trigger: User cancels a subscription of any/specific membership level.
- New trigger: User subscription of any/specific membership level expires.
- New action: Add user to membership level.
- Improved listener for purchase a membership trigger.
- Initial release.