This plugin adds the possibility to set a default category for posts within the category overview. The selected category will be set for each new post already when it is called for the first time and not after its first saving.
- Upload “auto-category-for-posts” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Choose a default category on Posts > Categories.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Auto Category for Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial commit
- Using default_category instead of own option
- Security fix for AJAX-requests
- Updated compatibility-flag for WordPress 6.0
- Updated compatibility-flag for WordPress 6.0.1
- Added build-system for repository
- Updated compatibility-flag for WordPress 6.2
- Updated compatibility-flag for WordPress 6.3
- Compatible with WordPress Coding Standards