This plugin will allow all authors to have their own tweets shown on in the widget area of their posts, by adding it to their profiles.
That way any multi-author blog can let their bloggers promote their own twitter account and not a joint account.
The installation process of this plugin is very simple.
- Upload the folder and content
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu in the WordPress Administrative Panel
- Place the Widget at desired location from the Widget Menu in the WordPress Administrative Panel
- Why is this application so poor?
Well, the only reason this application has been published in its state is because i did a mistake when i added the subversion to my IDE.
Please bear with it for now, i will make some improvements very soon.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Author Based Twitter Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Author Based Twitter Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- CSS and HTML templates to make it easier to modify to your own site without jumping into the PHP code.
- Actually has some controls, yet its still hard to modify this!
- First release of this program!