The Apollo Bar is a really simple announcements and notification plugin. Used with Custom Post Type to publish announcements and a sort jQuery code to rotate messages with fade animation. The close button in the plugin information stored in a cookie, which the browser window is closed will be deleted.
There is a very simple administrative interface. Can be switched off and on the Apollo Bar, author logo and close button or you can choose the background and text color.
- Turkish (Fatih Toprak)
- Japanese (Akky Akimoto)
More translations are welcome.
apollo-barfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add announcements to the Announcements Custom Post Type menu.
- Enable and customize the plugin in the ‘Settings’ => ‘Apollo Bar’. Well done!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Apollo Bar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Apollo Bar” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added Jananese language file
- Added color picker to change background and text color
- Added fix position settings
- Added pretty noisy effects
- Now disable the close button
- Modify admin and front-end layout and clean sourcecode
- Removed jQuery Cycle plugin, replace it with a simple jQuery code
- Updated cookie settings. Now, the cookie will be deleted when the browser window is closed.
- Added Turkish language file
- Initial release