AnnounceME is a simple plugin, coded to help you publishing important Announcements, which can be read by every user of your Blog. AnnounceME uses the same design as WordPress in backend, to make it easier to handle with it.
announceme folder to the
Activate the plugin through the
Plugins menu in WordPress
Go to the
AnnounceME menupoint and start announcing
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“AnnounceME” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “AnnounceME” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bug fix: jQuery: collision with other versions
- Bug fix: animation cuts body on closing an announcement
- Bug fix: body-backgroundimage animation
- Bug fix: removed “console.log” because of an conflict with Internet Explorer
- Added: rename “Don’t show this again”-messages
- Bug fix: Internet Explorer Bugs
- Trying to fix Bug: Adminpanel stucks at some users
- Bug fix: invalid Header error
- Added: “Don’t show this again” Buttons to the Announcements
- Added: Design can now be changed freely
- Added: Multi-Announcement Support
- released (2011-05-03)
- Added: Animations
- Designed & coded backendpage
- Designed & coded fontend
- created function to install the Database table