Animated Featured Image
This plugin will make a widget for your sidebars with which you can make responsive, animated and cool images/banners made with CSS3 animations.
Brief tutorial with screenshots how to use
- CSS3 Animations
- Easy to Use
- Works on all browsers and front-end frameworks like bootstrap and foundation
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Widgets in ‘Appeareance’ and add the widget to and sidebar
- After adding fill the fields like widget title and image url etc
- You’re done, enjoy.
- Can I put links to the images/banners?
Yes you can, there is a specific input field for that in widget options
- Does this plugin have shortcode system so that I can use it anywhere?
No, it is a sidebar widget only. We will update some cool features later.
Contributors & Developers
“Animated Featured Image” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First version.