This is a simple slideshow plugin that boost your theme with a beautiful css3 animated slideshow powered with bxslider.
This plugin can be installed directly from your site.
- Log in and navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- Type “Animate Slider” into the Search input and click the “Search” button.
- Locate the Animate Slider in the list of search results and click “Install Now”.
- Click the “Activate Plugin” link at the bottom of the install screen.
It can also be installed manually.
- Download the “Animate Slider” plugin from WordPress.org.
- Unzip the package and move to your plugins directory.
- Log into WordPress and navigate to the “Plugins” screen.
- Locate “Animate Slider” in the list and click the “Activate” link.
- What is this plugin and why do I need it?
This plugin help you create beautiful Slideshow with CSS3 Animation via Custom Post Type
- How to Use this?
This plugin runs with shortcode use [as-slider] or [as-slider ids=””] to run the shortcode.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Animate Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
v0.1.0 – October 25th, 2013
- Original Release.
v0.1.1 – October 28th, 2013
- Fix FontAwesome Issue.
v0.1.2 – October 30th, 2013
- Fix FontAwesome Conflict.
v0.1.3 – November 18th, 2013
- Fix Image Alignment Issue
v0.1.4 – January 23rd, 2014
- Added Animation Options
- Added Plugin Options
v0.1.5 – January 24th, 2014
- Fix Icon Conflict
v0.1.6 – January 26th, 2014
- Fix Responsive Issue
- Fix Chrome and IE Issue
v0.1.7 – January 27th, 2014
- Fix Animation Delay On Next Slide Before
v0.1.8 – February 14th, 2014
- Removed unused css file
- Change Font Name to as-font