This plugin allows you to show to customers of your store the notification plugin with a certain message. The widget can be configured to be shown when certain conditions are met, eg free shipping is enabled but a cart total is not enough to get a free shipping. The text of the widget can be customized with shortcodes (variables) which values depend on the specific situation, eg customer name or an additional amount to be added to a cart in order to get free shipping
- Extremely customizable appearance.
- Customizable notification text.
- Adding variables into text (such as customer’s name, email and the like) by means of shortcodes.
- Customizable Call To Action buttons.
- Feature to set conditions to show the notification (eg customer is logged in, some amount needs to be added to cart total in order to get free shipping etc).
List of customizations
- Text color
- Background color.
- Font height.
- Border radius.
- Box shadow.
- Box shadow color.
- Border width.
- Border color.
- Text position
- Documentation included
List of supported shortcodes
- Customer’s name
- Customer’s email
- Free shipping min amount
- The difference between free shipping min amount and cart total
- Call To Action button
Conditions (filters) to show notification
- Page name
- Customer’s status
- Insufficient cart total to enable free shipping
If you think there should be additional functionality – feel free to send me email with your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unzip archive file and put contents into
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Proceed to Admin > WooCommerce > Settings > Notifications tab to configure the plugin
Contributors & Developers
“Smart Notifications” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First release
- Added WooCommerce 2.6 compatibility
- Next release