Advanced Timeline Block is a custom Gutenberg Block developed with Gutenberg Native Components. You can easily design your stories or events timeline in Gutenberg Editor. It is highly customizable with a number of options. It allows you to design your timeline content as per your need.
- Simple, light-weight, and super-fast
- Unlimited Inner Blocks for Timeline Content
- Only CSS based Timeline
- Built with only Gutenberg Native Components
- No Block Builder at all
- 100% Responsive
- Unlimited Timeline Content
- Responsive 3 Types of Timeline Style
- Both Sides Timeline
- Only Left Side Timeline
- Only Right Side Timeline
- Unlimited Color
- FontAwesome Icon for Timeline Marker
- Highly Customizable with a lot of Options
- Easy to Use in Gutenberg Editor
- Drag & Drop Use
Designed & Developed By Zakaria Binsaifullah. Available for any freelance work, feel free to Contact Me
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Timeline Build timeline easily in Gutenberg Editor
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/advanced-timeline-blockdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Simply go to Gutenberg Block Editor and you will find a new category with a new Block named “Advanced Timeline Block”
- Drag and drop to use it.
Is it responsive?
Sure, it is 100% Responsive
Have you used any block builder?
No, it is built with 100% Gutenberg Native Components only.
Contributors & Developers
“Advanced Timeline Gutenberg Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Advanced Timeline Gutenberg Block” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
2.0.0 – A major update with a lot of new features and more optimization
1.0.0 – Initial Release