With Admin Setting you can easily customize the WordPress admin menu and toolbar and customize the admin and login interfaces
Admin Setting provides an awesome and simple interface to customize the backend of WordPress to provide a more customized experience for you and your clients or customers.
CUSTOM ADMIN MENU FEATURES
– Hide/show any menu or menu item.
– Restore a menu to the last save or to the standard WordPress menu.
– Change the login screen background color
– Change the login screen logo
– Change the login screen logo title
– Change the login screen logo url
Arbitrary section 1
- Download the admin-setting.zip file to your computer.
- Unzip the file.
- Upload the admin-setting directory to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Admin Setting’ menu in WordPress.
- How can i show hide menus?
You can show menu that is hide by this plugin doing the uncheck those menus from the menu list in form.
- How can i change login page?
You can change logo, logo url, logo title, background page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Admin Setting” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Admin Setting” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.