WooCommerce only plugin allow vendros and customers to send messages after order is placed. Each order has it’s own conversation
panel. See Quick Video Below
- File Attachments
- Images Attachments
- Email Conversation
- Filetype, size control
- Images Thumbs
- Rich Editor
- Dedicated Support Forum
- Get PRO
Hooks/Filters for Developers
Following filters can be used to personalized/overrirde plugin design.
$receivers: array of receivers
Email notification receivers
add_filter(wooconvo_message_subject, $subject, $order_id)
Subject of Email notification sent to both users.
add_filter(wooconvo_shop_admin_name, $vendor_name, $order_id)
Title for admin shown for Admin to user
add_filter(wooconvo_render_attachments, $html, $files)
Render attachments sent with message. This is a pro feature
Aso Supported for Multi Vendor Plugins
Each Vendor can see messages in his order panel and send reply to customers
- Upload plugin directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- After activation, you can set options from
WooCommerce -> WooConvomenu
Where admin will see messages?
Admin can see messages in each order inside a Meta Box
Can user or admin files/images with messages?
Yes, but it’s a PRO feature
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Vendors and Customers Conversation” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
= 7.13 April 12, 2022
* Bug fixed: CSS conflict remmoved due to Live Chat Toggle button
= 7.12 March 22, 2022
* Feature: Filter added for message text: apply_filters(‘wooconvo_message_text’, $message, $order_id, $current_user);
* Feature: Avada theme overrirde some hooks and frontend view not rendering. Now it is supported Avada theme.
= 7.11 February 23, 2022
* Feature: File Upload script is nice and cleaner in upload.js file
= 7.10 February 9, 2022
* Bug fixed: Revision addons were not working, it is fixed now.
= 7.9 February 7, 2022
* Feature: Scroll downd to latest messages
* Bug fixed: File attachment issue fixed
= 7.8 January 26, 2022
* Bug fixed: Email notification issue fixed
= 7.7 January 4, 2022
* Bug fixed: Chat option were not showing to clients, now it is fixed
= 7.6 January 4, 2022
* Feature: Send file links in email is added back
= 7.5 August 12, 2021
* Bug fixed: First WooConvo thread/message was not showing now it is fixed
= 7.4 August 12, 2021
* Feature: Now connected with two new Addons QuickMessage and AWS S3[https://najeebmedia.com/wordpress-plugin/wooconvo-woocommerce/]
= 7.3 August 12, 2021
* Feature: Email notification integration with WC Email system with template vars improved.
= 7.2 August 6, 2021
* Bug fixed: Email template vars were not linked
= 7.1 July 5, 2021
* Feature: Email notification sent via WC Email Template system
* Feature: New Addon: WooConvo yith multivendor released
= 7.0 May 8, 2021
* Bug fixed: First messages not showing without refresh
* Bug fixed: Multiple recipients issue fixed
6.9 Sep 2, 2020
- Feature: Open images files in new tab instead download.
6.8 Aug 12, 2020
- Feature: Live Chat Addon
- Feature: Rich Editor For Text Box
- Feature:Compatible with WooCommerce Sequential Order Numbers
- Bug Fixed: Send button did not break the line
6.7 July 14, 2020
- Feature: Show messsage box after checkout on thanks page
6.6 June 25, 2020
- Feature: Chat Reverse Order
- Bug Fixed: Revision Addon Bugs Fixed
- Bug Fixed: blank message send in email
6.5 June 2, 2020
6.4 May 17, 2020
- Feature: Wooconvo Revision Addon
- Feature: File filed required
- Bug Fixed: WCMP suborder design
- Bug Fixed: WCMP suborder design
6.3 May 05, 2020
- Bug Fixed: get_wcmp_suborders undefine.
6.2 April 30, 2020
- Feature: Once the files sent then automatically files are remove from select area. no longer attach with other msg.
- Feature: Setting user can send the image or files links in the email.
- Feature: Only files can be sent in chatbox without text.
- Feature: Chat box hide on parent order.
- Feature: Change the files design.
- Feature: Compatible with WCMP plugin.
6.1 Jan 27, 2020
- Feature: New notification handle with WCMP
- Bug fixed : Remove the footer-text form email template.
6.0 Dec 17, 2019
- Bug fixed: Settings page responsive on mobile
- Bug fixed: Messages area render on user order page
5.9 Dec 16, 2019
- Bug fixed: Screen options disabled issue fixed
5.8 Dec 7, 2019
- Feature: New message notification in orders manager
- Feature: Change the setting UI
5.7 Sep 9, 2019
- Feature: WCMp latest version cmopaitbility added
- Bug fixed: WC email template integration
- Bug fixed: Email notification vendor to admin.
5.6 Aug 27, 2019
- Feature: Notification email connected with WC Emails Settings.
5.5 May 20, 2019
5.4 March 2, 2019
- Bug fixed: Attachments download issue fixed
5.3 December 15, 2018
- Bug fixed: Vendor Display Name fixed in message when used with WCMP
- Bug fixed: Extra spaces removed from end of all files.
5.2 December 10, 2018
- Bug fixed: CSS issue fixed for large message being hidden under Send button
- Tweak: WooCommerce 3.5 and WordPress 5.0 Check
5.1 November 15, 2018
- Bug fixed: Order URL wrong for when used with WCMp (WooCommerce Marketplace) plugin
5.0 October 16, 2018
- Features: Language translation support added
4.3 October 10, 2018
- Bug fixed: Order URL issue fixed with WCMP
4.2 September 26, 2018
- Bug fixed: Safar/iPohne issue fixed for file uploader
- Bug fixed: Avatar were not working, it’s fixed
- Features: Plupload loaded from WP Core
- Features: Code optimized for fast response, extra code removed
- Features: Control location for conversation box on order page (after/before order details)
- Features: UI Block added while uploading file
4.1 September 11, 2018
- Features: Column added in WooCommerce Orders list to quickly access conversation [screenshot-5.jpg]
4.0 September 6, 2018
- Bug fixed: Deprecated functions removed
- Bug fixed: Some warnings removed
- Features: Supported with WooCommerce Product Vendors
- Features: Supported with WooCommerce Marketplace (WCMp)
1.1 May 15, 2017
- Bug fixed: Plupload script removed
- Bug fixed: some function renamed
- Bug fixed: Sanitized all input field
- Bug fixed: use current_user_can() function for ajax requests
- Bug fixed: Removed unnecessary functions
- Bug fixed: EasyTabs replaced with WordPress core jquery-ui script
1.0 March 20, 2017
- Initial Release