Generates a list of plugins that are currently in use, excluding Network-Activated
Untested with Multi-network
If you feel this plugin deserves a low-star rating, please indicate why by starting a thread in the forum. If something is broken, I need you to tell me so I can fix it. Thanks.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Find Active Plugins under Settings in the Network Admin
- How do I tag a plugin?
Upload a file to the plugin’s directory in the format
tag-name.tag. For example, you might add a file to this plugin’s directory called
Note that this only supports one tag per plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Active Plugins” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Active Plugins” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Toggle plugins for easier searching and convenience
- General maintenance
- Verified agains 3.5
- More code clean up
- Slight de-uglification.
- Finally updated for 3.2 (and 3.3-beta3 while we’re at it)
- Cleaned up code
- A little bit prettier. Not that it’s pretty, just “er”
- forgot to remove that part that said this plugin doesn’t list inactive plugins
- now shows inactive plugins
- sorts the ‘totals’ list alphabetically
- adds tagged sorting
- adds link to each site’s plugin page for convenience
- quick fix to use table prefix variable instead of assuming default
- Initial Release.