Use this plugin to update an ACF field(s) when Gravity Form is submitted. You also can accumulate value in a certain field (only fields of type
Number supported at the moment).
- Target a wide range of WP entities: page, post, custom post, user, term, taxonomy, widget, comment, options page, current page/post.
- Use GF merge tags in the ACF Target field
- Simply map ACF and GF fields in one-to-one, one-to-many or many-to-many relations
- Use operations on ACF fields to modify currently stored values
- Number fields support +, – and * math operations
- All text compatible fields support + operation to join strings
- ACF field targets support merge tags
- Implement complex logic with conditional feeds
Any GF field compatible with string/number values should work. Tested GF fields: Single line text, Paragraph Text, Drop Down, Number, Checkboxes, Radio Buttons, Website, Email.
Any ACF field compatible with string/number values should work. Tested ACF fields: Text, Text Area, Number, Range, Email, Url, Password, Select, Checkbox, Radio Button, Button Group, True / False
Example use cases:
- Count number of submissions
- Remember name/login/email of the last user who submitted the form
- Make a simple page like feature
- Save name of a last sold product
gravity-forms-acf-feedsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- In Gravity Form select
- Create a new ACF Feed
- Enter ACF target selector or leave it empty for the current/post page
- Map you form fields to ACF fields of your target
How I can target the page where my form is located?
Leave the target field empty, empty field means current page/post.
How can I add/subtract a number to an ACF field instead of overriding it?
Add + or – before the ACF field name in the mapping settings.
Can I target page/post/user dynamically?
Targetfield supports merge tags, so you can pass target ID from your form. It can come from a dynamically populated GF field too.
Contributors & Developers
“ACF Feeds for Gravity Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Support + (concatenation) operation for all string compatible ACF fields
- Support + (addition) operation for all number compatible ACF fields
- Allow merge tags in ACF field names. Can be used for dynamic operations or to change target ACF field based on the form data.
- Code refactoring
- Initial release with basic functionality